Does wearing jewelry make you uncomfortable?

Will the jewelry you wear make you sick? This is possible because some jewelry materials are very allergic. How can we avoid these problems?
A well-known fact about jewelry is that the metal components used in jewelry production can easily cause some form of allergic reactions, especially metals that are sensitive to you.
Unfortunately, you don’t always know what metals are contained in jewelry, because even the manufacturers of the best fine jewelry will sometimes lie to you. This means you need to be more careful about the jewelry you buy, the metal alloys in the jewelry, their composition, and the possibility of metals causing allergies or diseases. Most high-end jewelry is harmless (not absolutely), and the most harmful is cheap jewelry. Cheap jewelry is usually the cause of most allergies because it is made of cheaper metals/materials. Unfortunately, these metals/materials contain allergens. For example, jewelry contains metals such as nickel or aluminum. Generally speaking, nickel is the nightmare metal that causes most allergies. If you are allergic to nickel, you will notice skin redness, constant itching, burning, running water, and even scarring.
Although this is not common for most people, in some cases, jewelry can cause joint peeling.
This usually occurs after long-term exposure to specific metal allergens after a severe metal allergic reaction, such as implants, jewelry that will never be removed, and metal ions that are eaten or inhaled under other conditions. These hypersensitivity reactions can cause muscle or chronic joint pain, swelling, and inflammation. These effects will cause general fatigue and lethargy/low energy levels. According to reports, people with fibromyalgia and chronic pain syndrome also struggle with metal allergies that cause joint and muscle pain.
Before you hurriedly throw away your favorite expensive jewelry, let us figure out one thing-your jewelry is unlikely to cause joint pain, and it only happens if the skin is frequently exposed to allergens. in this situation. The reason for this is that your skin can tolerate a certain level of metal allergen contact, but the continuous contact of the allergen and the continuous skin irritation, especially if the affected skin area remains moist and affected by sweat, then the cause The damage will be even greater. In this case, the protective layer of the skin is destroyed. If it is not remedied, such as around the joints, it will suffer a lot of damage.
Remember, when the body's immune system treats certain metal ions as foreign objects and threats, metal hypersensitivity reactions occur. When this happens, your immune system cells attack the metal, causing inflammation and pain.
Although jewelry can cause allergies and increase the discomfort of patients with joint pain, there are still some special skin-safe and high-quality jewelry that can help relieve joint pain, such as copper. However, you should avoid using jewelry that is too high in nickel, cobalt, cadmium, and lead, which may make you allergic and make you feel more pain and discomfort.The reason why copper is useful is that its material has healing and soothing properties, so many people now buy copper bracelets to relieve pain and arthritis in their hands, and some buy copper anklets to relieve foot pain or knees. And as some illnesses get younger, more and more people pay attention to and buy copper bracelets and magnetic bracelets to defend themselves in advance.

You can refer to the following articles:

Leave a comment