Although there is no scientific proof that magnetism affects the body, more and more products are added with magnets to solve some of our daily pain problems, such as shoes, belts, mattresses, etc.
1. Reduce inflammation: Magnets have long been known to have healing and analgesic effects on wounds, especially those plagued by inflammation. If you have a scratch or cut on your hand, you can wear a magnetic bracelet in a targeted manner, which will stimulate blood cells in the injured area, increasing blood flow and speeding up wound healing.
2. Cardiovascular benefits: Due to its properties, it will stimulate the activity of blood cells, which is beneficial to cardiovascular dredging. The magnetic force will cause the blood vessels to periodically constrict and form, thereby releasing the venous tension and achieving smoother blood circulation.
3. Neurological: Intracranial magnetic therapy can have positive mental benefits in mildly depressed patients
4. Bones, Muscles and Joints: Wearing or touching magnetic products in areas of joints and muscles with recurring pain or other problems (such as swollen ankles, can wear magnetic anklets; wrist problems, can wear magnetic bracelets), will enhance The tightness of bone tissue makes it less susceptible to arthritis pain
5. Dentistry: The rubidium magnet is used together with the coating, which can be easily used to extract the buried root during tooth extraction surgery in the dentistry.
Summary: Magnetic products are undoubtedly good products for some people. It can help them solve some current difficulties that are difficult to solve, and some products are practical and easy to carry. For example, magnetic jewelry can be used as fashion jewelry. It can also have a positive effect on your daily life.